Friday, February 03, 2006

who knew?



matt and i talk sometimes about what life would be like, if we could go back in time, with all the knowledge we have now. i would set that time machine to 1982. anyway, matt says if he could do college all over again, he would major in Science (not unlike Alan Polonia) and education and history and creative writing. SO just in case this does occur, i thought i would post up some of matt's art for you to see and enjoy, given that someday it may never have existed.

7 comments:

Mr. McFall said...

What an interesting thought...and nice art work Matt!!!

mark and monsita! said...

I love your paintings Matt, I'm still wainting for you to do one for me! You should continue with your creativity.

The Goodfellas said...

what one thing would you go back and change?

ps. dad, you can't say "nothing." even if it is true! :-)

grubedoo said...

Matt, I've always wanted to get a design project where I could hire you to be the illustrator.

mr. goodman said...

Why, thank you very much!!! I would be honored! In fact, I am honored at such a bold statement!

What kind of project do you think I would be good for?

Gotta admit, I like teaching, but being an illustrator seems like the way to go. No waking up at 5 in the morning to get across town to get papers thrown at me and find out that I missed the deadline on the latest acronym (AIP's, IEP's, PDP's, TLE's, etc...) What are all these things?!

The Goodfellas said...

i think matt is the best teacher ever!!!!! and should not worry about said acronyms! you are doing great!!!!!!!! :-D

The Goodfellas said...

okay, and i'm not a weird person who communicates to my husband via our BLOG! just wanted to make a public announcement. :-) :-)