by feeding them tiramisu! as reported exclusively by in touch magazine! wow.
after seeing the picture of it we got crazy-hungry for it, and so here i share with you the recipe (from, of course, the world-famous in touch magazine.) we made it last night and it was really good! can you tell? can you tell by matt's reaction?
1/2 cup strong black coffee
1/4 cup of kahlua
2 cups (16 oz) of mascarpone cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 package of ladyfingers (about 24)
1/4 cup cocoa
a dash of cinnamon
1 cup heavy cream
1. combine the coffee and kahlua in a bowl.
2. beat 1/2 cup of cream in with the mascarpone cheese and sugar (with a mixer)
3. in an 8X8 inch pan, arrange one layer of ladyfingers. use a pastry brush to coat them with half the coffee/liquor mix.
4. spread half of the creamy mixture over the ladyfingers. repeat layering again! (ladyfingers and creamy stuff.)
5. dust on top with cocoa and cinnamon - chill for 2 hour.
6. beat the rest of the heavy cream mixed with a splash of rum to put on top for one final fluffy layer. :-) that is our own addition.
Picture time - Summer 2017
5 weeks ago