Monday, May 29, 2006

a charade parade!

last night kelly and fernando invited us over for pizza and wings and tres leches and charades! we were acting out movies - i think in this picture (from left to right) they are showing honey i shrunk the kids, mars attacks, twister, and jurassic park. matt, by the way, makes a really convincing t-rex!

kelly kelly kelly.... at one point this was her guess: "a python searches for the wine of Jesus?" anyone know what it is..? ;) or perhaps you can solve this riddle!: a naked muscley guy in california who shoots guns?

8 comments:

kelly said...

jenny!!! it was hard!!!!!

ningyo said...

Matt's t-rex reminds me very much of his velocirapter, but that doesn't mean he hasn't perfected the art of each!

mr. goodman said...

Well, Laurie, you are very astute. When I began the charade, I actually had not chosen yet whether I was being a T-Rex or a velocirapter. By the end, though, I decided that a T-Rex was best, and I bit a pop can as if it were a zebra-striped Subaru full of tourists. :)

mark and monsita! said...

I cannot guess what all of you are doing but it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun, or maybe the ladies were having more fun!!!!

Mark the Shark said...

How did you girls get the guys to play that game? Oh, the power that women possess!!!

The Goodfellas said...

:D

mr. goodman said...

Well, it sure beat the Hat Game!

:)

mark and monsita! said...

I don't know, the hat game was pretty FUNNY!! I remember laughing very hard!!!!You are a good sport Matt!!