When I get around to running down here, I go around 5:10 am, and I see a lot of raccoons. Not one member of Florida's native raccoon population is pink. They are all a pretty standard shade of grey/brown, just like those you find in the Midwest. The raccoon with whom I share my life, love, and domecile still remains the most unique and colorful example of her kind that I have ever met, and she persists in warming me into a giddy state of euphoria even to this day.
MATT+JENNY'S LONG TERM GOALS
(in no particular order)
1. open a meatball (and assorted spherical foods) restaurant
2. screenplays, screenplays, screenplays!
3. join the circus (as teachers, but we'd sneak onto the trapeze at night)
4. teach in Morocco
5. sign to barsuk records
6. build a house! on stilts? perhaps a concrete dome? who can say!?
7. procure a sibling for Fyodor, preferrably a white-handed gibbon
8. run a marathon (Matt, not Jenny)
9. be on Survivor or Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
And what about you?
Team Davis heads to Yellowstone N.P
1 week ago