Tuesday, May 23, 2006

sayonara! adieu!

i'm abandoning my roost today, flying up north for 5 days for some interviews (hopefully when i get back we'll know which city we're headed to this summer!)

anyway, i was thinking about how much i'm going to miss my matthew when i realized: we've been married for almost 3 years!!! holy smokes! when did that happen!? that's an eighth of my life!

i will also miss my tiny fyodor. i tried to talk matt into letting me bring him but it is too expensive. plus, matt will want someone to eat pizza with, and to play video games with, and to watch horror movies with... (fyodor has a special affinity for werewolf movies - all the howling...)

10 comments:

mark and monsita! said...

I wish you nothing but blessing Jenny, I'm sure we'll be seeing you when you come. Fyodor will keep an eye on Matt to make sure he eats well!! I'm sure they will miss you tons!!!

The Goodfellas said...

yeah right! fyodor likes to eat cigarette butts and sand!!!

but no, matt's not one of those who goes on a hunger-strike when the wifey's missing - he's the one who cooks after all!! :-D

FYODOR said...

ISN'T AN AFFINITY BY DEFINITION THE SAME AS A SPECIAL AFFINITY?

BG said...

We can't wait to see you Jenny. We'll try not to have too much fun Matt & Fyodor! We can't wait to see where you all end up for the next year!!!

The Goodfellas said...

pachu! te adoro! :)
xoxo!

Anonymous said...

jenny! i hope the interviews go great.... (one might be with my dad! - he sometimes does that. either way, he's already put in a great word with the school =))

ps we should catch coffee if you'll be at the goodmans the same days i'm home!!!! (i'm there thursday and friday of this week...and tues and wed of next!) -beth peterson

The Goodfellas said...

what???! what school does your dad work at?! that's so nice of him!!!!!!

we should definitely get together! maybe sometime tomorrow (thursday)? give me a call! (you know their number right?) :)

Brian and/or Megan said...

yay! good luck!

The Goodfellas said...

i love matthew!!!!!!

mr. goodman said...

I love you, Mapache! I'm so proud of you,and I can't wait to see you when you get home!!

matty