Saturday, June 03, 2006

riding off into the sunset


today i tip my hat to matt goodman. he has finished his first year of teaching!!! he has withstood greenberg's psychological-atomic-fireball-warfare, countless paper-ball attacks by a kid who goes by russel crowe, and the obvious - learning how to teach while teaching. he has done such an amazing job.

as the wifey, i have been with him a few times while we ran into students - jose (who introduced us to his grandpa), tracy (who said "why you didn't tell us you have a dog mista?! aww hes so cute mista..."), matt the commie (who asked for a light), and rosalie (who was wearing antlers.) every one of the kids was so excited to see him, and i was so proud walking by his side. mr. goodman, my husband.

*can you spot matt in the picture?

6 comments:

Brian and/or Megan said...

i too am proud of my little bro.

kelly said...

congratulations, matt!!! :) you did a really good job!!!!

mr. goodman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ningyo said...

a full year is quite an accomplishment! so is being a teacher that's approachable enough to say hello to on the street.

Congratulations Matt!

Mr. McFall said...

I see Waldo!!! I'm quite proud of this Matt Goodman!!! I also agree with Jumprope...well said.

mark and monsita! said...

Congratulations Matt!! I can't wait to see you guys in Wisconsin!!!!