Sunday, July 30, 2006

me oh my!

this has nothing to do with the picture, and not really anything to do with anything other than that today is a perfect day (but not like the lou reed song, which is sad). this is a perfect day as in: a perfect day.

perfect.

and also, in church today (while the preacher gave this beautiful sermon), i had a sort-of-epifany about teaching which finally finally made me really excited about my job again. which is awesome because at one point teaching got me revved up more than anything, and i thought i had lost that, couldn't find it anymore.

one last note: i got a winter coat and winter boots (me oh my with fur on the top and a wedge heel, for those who are interested! only $10 holy smokes!) and so i'm even kind of excited about the winter, and and and in a few months i am going to get an incubator and hatch chicks with my class! anyway, this is beside the point though. a lovely day.

3 comments:

The Goodfellas said...

hehe, this post reminds me how i used to stutter. i would always get stuck on the word "and" -- i guess i still think in a stutter. :)

mark and monsita! said...

Jenny, you said it!! It was a PERFECT day!!!:)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Fyee, Grandma G had to go buy you another new toy today...