Saturday, January 27, 2007

You probably won't believe it, but

Matt and I were talking the other day about how glad we are that people don't say "co-ink-i-dink" anymore. (ex: "Really? Me too! What a coinkidink!") But if I were to speak of coincidences, I might point out how strange it is that Matt is very fond of primates, and there he is, standing like Rafiki. How strange is that. I might even go so far as to point out that my apron and heels were purchased separately, yet the tone of blue matches almost perfectly (an important detail to be aware of when cooking in the kitchen.) I tell you, sometimes life is just too crazy.

5 comments:

mamita said...

Jenny, you are just toooo cute!! You make me smile all the time! By the way your apron and pumps really do match perfectly!!!

kelly said...

i wish i had pumps like those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goodfellas said...

ha, i almost said "me too!" (in response to you kelly). :-D

SooOoOoOoo how is the move coming??

heidi_go_lightly said...

I resurrected my blog...the new address is...

www.whenwelastleftheidi.blogspot.com

Goodmanski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.