Saturday, May 12, 2007

for two lovely ladies:

mamita --- i will tell you all this in person but i wanted to say, so that everyone can see, that you are the best mom in the world. there's that phrase "i wish i could be half the person you are." i used to think that was terrible - who would want to aim to be half of anything? but i understand it now, as i grow older and try (try!) to be like you. you are amazing and lovely and all i want is to be half of what you are. i mean that a thousand times.

betsy --- i am so very blessed to have you as my mother-in-law. you are a lady through and through; soft-spoken and gentle and gracious and charming - and with a very quick wit too! i admire the way that you raised matt (i'm kind of crazy about him) and i'm so happy to get to be a part of your family.

i love you both. happy mother's day!

2 comments:

mark and monsita! said...

Jenny, I love you soooooooo much, you are making me cry (good tears)as I write this. You have a happy mother's day also!!!!You are a very special and beautiful young lady!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, Your sweet words took my breath away when I read them. I have to say that when Matt fell in love with you, the whole Goodman family fell with him!!! You are a wonderful, precious daughter to me. We thank God for the blessing you are to us and to our son!!!

Much Love, Betsy