Sunday, June 17, 2007

Deja vu!

I think we took this picture about a year ago, but it could almost pass for having been taken yesterday. Crazy! Anyway, I was looking for our pictures of our dads, and what better one to show who they are but this? They are always there when we need them. They have helped us in a thousand ways throughout this year and I really mean it when I say we'd be very lost without them. Thank you dad and Jon! Happy Father's Day!

(And happy Father's Day to Matt! May you smoke your chocolate cigar with the greatest of joy today.)

4 comments:

matt said...

Hear hear! :)

The Goodfellas said...

and of course, how could i not thank WINDMILLMAN for his hard work!? thank you adam!!

Mr. McFall said...

Fathers Day wouldn't be possible with out Daughters and Sons to make it nice! Thank you both for being who/how you are!

grubekl said...

Hey you two :)
I'm so sorry I couldn't come to Hongburt's shower! We didn't have the Internet connected in our new house until after-the-fact, and Megan had left me a blog note hoping we'd be able to connect, because we weren't otherwise to be found at a normal address.
From her blog, the shower sure looks like it was really fun. I would have loved to see you and everyone else too!

Anyhoo, because I love Hongburt already, I ordered a gift for him, but need your address to ship it to after it gets to me.

Feel free to either email your address to me (kerrigrube@gmail.com) or blog me in return.

I hope all is well with you both.