Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Little man's dedication

Lucas was dedicated in church on sunday! It was such a proud moment to stand up front with my husband and my son. It reminded me of our wedding -- the gravity of all the things you're vowing to do. Matt held him up for everyone to see, just like Simba (or, if you're of the Kung Pow! Enter the Fist persuasion, just like Cho-simba. Anyone, anyone?)
Although my little man has gained 2 pounds, none of it has gone to his legs, which goes to show he's got some Mcfall blood flowing in there. Who knew my baby would be Scotch?

2 comments:

SoFi said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to Lucas' dedication, I really wanted to go =(
He is so cute! And he does look bigger, and I would love a slice of pie, but I don't know when we'll be able to make it over there...

mark and monsita! said...

definitely McFall legs!!