Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I swear, it seems like just 3 months ago he was born.


Lucas loves his grandmas! But what else does he like? Ahh. What a good question. We often wonder that ourselves! We wonder what he'll be like when he gets older: will he want a pet turtle or a pet snake? Will he want to play the guitar? Will he prefer to play in the snow or in the mud? Will he like baseball? And will he like to watch the sausages race? And will he like winning a goldfish at the fair? And who will he like better: Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee? Although he remains in large-part a mystery, we have recently discovered two new things about him: he loves standing and Scottish accents. (Click and see!)

10 comments:

mark and monsita! said...

Lucas looks soooooooo happy!What a cute little boy he is.... you two are such great parents!!!

mark and monsita! said...

Lucas looks soooooooo happy!What a cute little boy he is.... you two are such great parents!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucas' overalls and red shirt is the exact outfit that Brian used to wear. It was always one of my favorites. He looks so cute in it. Connie VH

Anonymous said...

Brian looked cute but I meant Lucas looks so cute in it. Connie

saleh sin barba said...

What a charming little boy you have! I must admit to having watched the videos several times today. Americans have such big hearts...someday I wish to have one.

Brandee said...

That video of him standing is awesome. I had to smile when I saw the face he made just after you moved the towel from his eyes. It was a face I've seen you make, an "oh dear" face. Maybe he was thinking, oh dear, I now have the hiccups.

grubekl said...

What a cheerful little froggy - I love him :)

P.S. Matt, you really do the Scots justice with that accent!

Christy said...

Lucas is getting so big already and he is soooo cute! I can't wait to get to WI sometime and meet all of you. Check out my page...we added another member to our family!

The Goodfellas said...

my mom said the same thing about that face he made!

Anonymous said...

Bello mi sobrino Lucas, y esas abuelas estan chochas con tan lindo niño, muchas felicidades, Lucas tiene una linda sonrisa y una carita muy dulce, es un amor de niño. Un besoooote para el. Mariuxi