Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things I am happy about: (in no particular order, although numbered nontheless)

1. I finally (finally finally!) wrote a "My Turn" for Newsweek! I have always wanted to! (For real, have always wanted to.) I don't know if they'll print it or not but at least I wrote it.

2. Lucas is cute. (And has red hair! And therefore a new nickname "Red." I secretely always wanted to have a kid named Red.)

3. Matt is handsome. Very handsome. (And he has a good personality too.)

4. Fy is fluffy.

5. I have uploaded a new video surprise! Fun!

7 comments:

mark and monsita! said...

He gets cuter by the minute!!!! That Lucas is tooooo much!

Anonymous said...

ooooh!!! thanks for sharing! -kel

Beth P. said...

it's true...i really do think lucas is the cutest little boy i have ever seen.

mark and monsita! said...

I really hope Newsweek prints your article Jenny, it's wonderful and very touchy!! It will be sad if others don't get the opportunity to read it.

The Goodfellas said...

beth, you are lucas's most loyal fan. i take off my hat to you. :-)
ps. i was out of town for the rest of that week you were there, or i would have called. :-(

The Goodfellas said...

awww mamita -- your comment makes me think of that part in 16 candles where the dad says "your mother thinks you're cool." thank you for thinking my article is wonderful. :-) i love you!

Beth P. said...

too bad! but let's get together next time I'm home! I'll call you. (who wouldn't be a fan? you've got a great son!) I actually think he's so cute that I showed his photos to my officemates, and now sometimes they ask to see that "cute little boy's" blog....so, little did you know, this has become your son's blog!