Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Matt is a sheep in a horse's clothing.

So one time me and Matt were driving and we passed a pen full of sheep and one horse. Matt said (in a thick eastern-bloc accent) "That is disgusting." (What is? I asked.) "That horse is the sheep's father." he said. (What are you talking about?) "What else would he be doing in there so much bigger than everyone else?" I was howling with laughter (I realize that you're not.) Anyway, I write this because I recently found this picture that we had taken of our Imperialist friends. Matt took the picture, but we wanted him in it, so then we took a picture of him and glued him in, which is why he is so much bigger than everyone else. Okay, now read all that again and say it in an accent. Isn't it funny?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ear to ear grin!

kel said...

that's such a sideburns post!!!!!

The Goodfellas said...

ha!
:D

The Goodfellas said...

i am definitely in the right family --- only my dad & my sister find this funny (& i assume that mom is laughing on the inside). ;)