Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh no!

Me and Matt sometimes joke when the other is not where we expected them to be that we feared we had missed the rapture (ie. "I couldn't find you anywhere! I thought surely you had been raptured!" "No no, I was just on the couch.") Similarly, Lucas seems to have worried that he would be left behind. I went to the hallway to get some more boxes, and when I came back, there he was, neatly packed in a box lid!

So I labelled it with a marker so I wouldn't forget which one he is in, and hauled him out to the truck*.

What a helpful young man.

*Disclaimer: It is a joke. We are using a van for the move.

5 comments:

Heidi Heideman said...

Your little guy is too too cute : )

mark and monsita! said...

It looks like you have two good helpers....just don't loose them inside a box.

kel said...

he's starting to look more and more like the two of you- MUY travieso!!!!!!!! ;) fyi- that's a good thing!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hear that Leno is retiring...maybe you should put in an application for his spot! Very entertaining!!!

Saleh sin Barba

grubekl said...

Where are you off to this time around?