Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I had a dream...

a horrible, horrible dream that it was snowy and bitter cold outside, although to tell the truth I think it was actually maybe a nice dream, because Lucas was wearing his little bomber jacket and mittens and we were sledding down the hill, and then we came in and had hot cocoa. Hmm. Yes, it was a nice dream. Even so, when I woke up and gingerly stuck my toes out of the blankets and discovered it was warm out (and muggy, even better!) I almost couldn't take it. Truly. I think this afternoon we will have to go frog hunting! Or wading in the creek! And here's a sidenote that shouldn't be left as a sidenote: isn't Olivia darling?

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Awwww - sweet pictures! Aren't these kids going to have fun growing up?! I do love the thought of bundling them up to go play in the snow but I'm all for enjoying the warm weather while it's still here. :)

Anonymous said...

What cute action shots!! GB

Brian and/or Megan said...

so dreamy and sweet!

Laurie said...

Those are two of the cutest pictures yet! So much fun and romping.

And what you wrote makes me SOOO glad we're moving South. We'll just come up and get our fill of snow in the winter or something.

Although we'll miss you.