Tuesday, November 25, 2008

He has a heck of a life, he does.

Let me tell you why. He gets his hair cut surrounded by oohing and aahing grandpas and grandmas (five in total!) who all saved snippets of his golden hair to treasure and to mail to distant relatives. I don't know about you, but the last time I got my hair cut, it was a semi-hack job in front of the bathroom mirror. Not that I'm asking anyone to come and applaud, mind you*. I'm just saying.


*For the record, my next haircut is coming up in about 3 weeks. If you would like a lock of my hair, please send a self-addressed-stamped-envelope and I will attend to the matter in a timely fashion.

3 comments:

mark and monsita! said...

Such an event it was!!!! How sweet that he just sat there eating his cracker!!!! What a goo boy is Don Lucas.

missy said...

so who cut his hair? jennnnny?

The Goodfellas said...

all of us! everyone got to take at least one snip. very fun. :)