Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dashing through the snow!

It was starting to get dim outside when we took Lucas sledding, so most of my pictures didn't turn out. If you try to picture that cute little pursed smile growing into a big jack-o-lantern grin, and Fyo in front pulling the sleigh with grandpa Tall helping in the deep snow, you just might get it right! (For a little added realism you could try picturing foot and a half deep snow and temperatures hovering around zero. Boo loved it until I discovered he had an orange slice in his mouth and had to take it away...then he cried the whole way home. Told me he was hoping it'd turn into an orange popsicle. I said Boo, it almost did, it almost did...)

4 comments:

The Goodfellas said...

(if you click on the picture it'll get big, and then you can see that it is a little smile. a very cute little smile!)

Anonymous said...

Oh adorable. I sure hope he had an extra, heavy warm coat. We miss you guys.
Connie VH

rolli said...

How much fun! I wish Teeny could join him. What a cheery little winter face.

I think of you guys ALLLLLL the time since our little guy now does the scrunchy face that Lucas was making all the time last July. He scruches up his nose and squints his eyes and sniffs and it cracks us up!

Anonymous said...

oh soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! he was sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
auntie kelly