Thursday, January 22, 2009

No need to repeat. He knows.

My baby boy is only fifteen months old and apparently he knows a lot. Or at least he's taken to saying that he does. You say something like "You touched the ashes, now I have to wash your hands" and he says "I know." It comes out in an accent, and sounds a bit indignant. Emphasis on the know. High-pitched and a little raspy. So what other things does he know, do you wonder? Let me tell you. All animals (except for the owl) say baaaaa. Even fur hats say it. All drinks are agua. All fruits are apples. Anything wearing red is Elmo. (Jesus often wears red in his picture Bible, which is an error I'll eventually have to address.)

5 comments:

missy said...

so he's speaking some english? :)

The Goodfellas said...

yes, he's spending more time with matt lately. :)

B said...

i love it, especially the part on jesus & elmo. what a great kid.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A new picture and cute little post. I live for those these days...
Can't wait to see you all again. Betsy

Anonymous said...

Abuelo Bajo is jealous of Nando for obvious reasons.