Friday, January 16, 2009

Goodbye, Matthew, goodbye!

Matt has decided to take an early retirement from McFall Motors, which means no more free lunches at noon, no more hot cookies on Fridays, and certainly no more hitting on the boss's daughter. What would make him move on from such a cherry job, you ask? He is off to be a Chieftan! Maybe you wonder is he cut out for this? So let me assure you that 1) he's been training for this position for the last year and a half, and 2) he is part Native American. I personally think they couldn't have done any better!

9 comments:

mark and monsita! said...

Way to go Matt!!! I wish you well on your new adventure!!!

laurie said...

congratulations! So many exciting things are happening for you guys this year!!!

Anonymous said...

so exciting matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're cheering for you!!!!
-kelly and fernando

Anonymous said...

Mark, I could probably help on Fridays (around hot cookie time) - just let me know.....

Congratulations Matt - have fun at PHS and PHS! :)

Ginger

Kelli said...

Um, I realize I'm in the minority here, but I don't understand what Matt will be doing. :) Could you please explain layman's terms? :)

Kelli said...

Actually, I meant could you explain it IN layman's terms. ha ha

The Goodfellas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Goodfellas said...

he's starting his student teaching in potosi (home of the chieftans!) then he's becoming a hillman of all things. :)

Kelli said...

That's awesome! Congrats, Matt! =)

(Now that "PHS...PHS" comment really makes sense)