Wednesday, February 11, 2009

She's a girl!

and here we are (the three of us) dancing to celebrate!
.
lucas keeps saying "bebe, bebe!" when he sees the things that we buy for little Lentil. if i didn't know any better, i would say he understands. maybe i don't know better. :)
.
(this doesn't have to do with my girl, but i thought i'd mention that lucas loves the kumbia kings, and has recently taken to "a-aah a-aah"ing like quintanilla himself. for those of you not acquainted with the band, it's a bird-like squawk done in syncopation with the beat. there are so many important things this big brother will teach his sister!)

5 comments:

missy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm tickled pink!
Grandpa Tall

The Goodfellas said...

me too!

mark and monsita! said...

Lucas will be a great big brother!!!! I knooow!!!! Jenny, I have a few surprises for our little lentil....love you and miss you

Brandee said...

Yay! Girls are so much fun. I know I'm really enjoying our newest addition.