Friday, April 24, 2009

No time

to write something cute, clever, or poetic. All I leave you with are three brief observations:
1. My parents have been married for 33 years and rain shame upon the statement "marriage kills love."
2. I love to make breakfast. Homemade orange-apricot waffles*! The secret ingredient is wearing an apron while cooking.
3. Tiny umbrellas make ever festivity more festive. I cannot get enough.
.
*But do you think the Flaco requests waffles for breakfast? Oh no. All he wants, day after day, is rice and tuna. "Arroz. Atun. Please!" Also the occasional raw onion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

33 years of marriage - how waffle-ly nice! Congratulations, Mark & Monse!

Ginger

Anonymous said...

Raw Onion? Oh my.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!!! May you have many more happy years together! BG

mark and monsita! said...

Thanks Jen for that very special breakfast...it was sooooooo good!