Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Why oh why

oh why is he so cute? I love his little sparkly eyes and his little picaro face! Normally I try to disguise my boasting as something else, by sounding a bit off the cuff when I actually just want to say over and over again "Look at my son! He is the best little thing in the world!" I tried to think of how I might do so today but I could think of nothing. So I will just point out yet again how wonderful he is, and did you know this? He is saying sentences now! My favorites are "Ven aca Fyo!" (Come here, Fyo!) and "Good boy, Fyo!" This is not a sentence but when I sneeze, he says "Salud!" When you make a plan that he finds agreeable, he says "Okaaaaaaaaay!" (in his little accent -- oh how I love his accent!) If I understood the phrase "apple of my eye" I might say that he was. As it is, I'll just say he's stolen my heart, and every time I think there wasn't anything more to steal, I find he's taken a little more.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little boy is a heart stealing monger!

Grandpa T

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a mother's love!!! It's right up there with a Grandmother's love!!! I adore him too Jenny. Thanks for taking such very good care of him and sharing him with us...

Anonymous said...

He's cute, but getting to big. Put a brick on his head.

Uncle,
Brian

Christy and Randy said...

I don't think I like the brick idea...did you try to do that to me? He is oh so cute Jenny!

grubekl said...

He's such a cute little nugget, perhaps with a bit of impish delight in him...the perfect mix for stealing hearts, indeed!

Anonymous said...

The brick idea came from me. That is my common statement to my former preschool students when they come back to visit and they are way too big! I bet Brian heard me say it plenty.
Mom Connie

missy said...

i love him!!!