Wednesday, May 06, 2009

There are a hole lot of puns

a McFall could make from this picture. I can't though. Not well. I assume it's because of my Verdesoto looks that I lack the ability. Lucas though, let me tell you, Lucas inherited both the skinny legs and the pun gene. He has two to his name so far! Here they are!
1. My mom taught Lucas to say "yucky-poo" when something is gross. So the other day he was standing looking at the cows, saying "Vaca vaca vaca!" (as always) and then he looked at my mom and smiled and said "Vaca. Yucky-MOO!" And then he threw his head back and laughed and laughed.
2. Pun number two may get lost in translation but I'll write it anyway, for posterity. Every night he asks for rice and sausage (Arroz! Salchicha!) and so the other night, he was playing with his stacking rings, saying "aros, aros" when all of a sudden it occurred to him that the word sounded similar, so he held up his ring and said "Aros y salchicha!" (Rings and sausage!)
So there you have it. He has moved beyond the seizure joke into a new terrain of humor!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Lucas is a cute little comico. Is that right? Beeba

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more thing Jenny. He comes by the pun gene from both sides. Matt's Uncle D was the king of puns and corny jokes in our family!!

mark and monsita! said...

Oh no!!!!Lucas has no hope!!!

The Goodfellas said...

haha, i was thinking too that a double dose sounds dangerous!!! :D

Anonymous said...

After Lucas used the cows in his pun they put in a request to be taken to the pasture, "Yucky Moo" hurt their feelings!!


TIO

The Goodfellas said...

rest assured that it was the schuler's cows, not yours... surely of inferior quality :)

Anonymous said...

Schulers cows, surely inferior I must agree. If you would have said "How now brown cow" I would have known!