Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I smile at her until my cheeks hurt. And then I smile some more.

You're probably thinking I already saw this picture! But nope, you just saw another one almost exactly like it. So maybe it's redundant, but I think it's worth seeing that this wide-eyed wide-opened smile is what Loli looks like. That's just her. And I thank God for my girl; three months old today, but I've known her for almost a year. Ever since she was a tiny baby the size of a lentil, she has made my heart sing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to hold her!!!
kel

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby!!! BG

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! I love her smile!!! :)

Ginger

Aunt B said...

Miss Loli has one of those contagious kind of smiles!! :) What a dolly! :)