Saturday, January 30, 2010

You tell me

you can look at this picture without smiling. I mean seriously, just try and tell me that. Isn't she too cute? Too sweet? Too silly? Flaco has taken to composing songs for Loli - such as, last night: Precious little Loli/ Playing in the river*/ Fyo is eating her puffs/ Precious little Fyo/ Is so naughty...
The puffs referred to in the song were a trail of treats that Flaco had set up for Loli (all on his own!) in an effort to get her to crawl. Which she did! She did! I mean, kind of. She can get on all fours, and lurch forward, and then fall on her face. But she eventually reaches what she wants and smiles that ridiculous, adorable, wrinkle-nosed smile. I cannot take this girl, I really cannot.
.
*Not to worry, she was not in a river.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we both smiled!!! LOVE the pigtails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-k+f

Abby said...

so exciting that she is starting to crawl! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness gracious! I can't believe how much she's grown in the last 3 months since we saw you guys. She looks like such a little lady!

Anonymous said...

Charmed, that I am.

Saleh sin Barba

missy said...

she looks so big in this picture!! sooo cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic, love the song!!! Isn't it cute that they are starting to play together!!! Beeba

Anonymous said...

She's just a little doll! Getting cuter by the minute! :)

Ginger

mark and monsita! said...

i love my baby!