She ought to be on display much more often than she is. In honor of her nine month birthday, I will list nine facts to know about her!:
1. She has the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen.
2. She sings "Yay yay yay yay yay" when she's happy. (Or when she's unhappy, but then it's very indignant sounding, kind of reproachful in fact.)
3. She looks precious in a hair bow.
4. She looks precious in frills.
5. She loves rice and beans. And bananas and oranges and avocados and peas.
6. She has a very long, skinny tongue.
7. She is extremely tapered, like a carrot. (A very cute carrot.)
8. She loves to swing and to go down slides.
9. She smiles at the drop of a hat. You can wink at her from across the room, and there it is, in a flash - her little nose crinkles, her little eyes light up, and she beams. She just beams.
I love this girl, love this girl. Oh habibi, happy birthday!
A visit home to Washburn Wisconsin
6 days ago